What I am focusing on: EXPLORATION of My Three Dreams
- Explore WHO: meet kindred spirits, collaborators, dear friends, community, and audience in London and elsewhere.
- Explore WHAT: the game of knowledge-creation and the new world of academia, via doing my PhD in Management at Bayes Business School, London,
- Building in public a self: myself.
- Explore meeting a life partner & soulmate via growing into my own wholesome person and creating a life that I’d love.
We will click if you are
- choosing to live in multiple worlds (cultures, communities, professional domains, interests, modalities, belief systems)
- bringing people together out of curiosity & a longing for “the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible”
- building something that aims to change the way we live, love, work, and play.
Ways to start exploring with me:
- Read my book, Not Being – The Art of Self Transformation, and invite me to give talks or podcast interviews
- Reach out as collaborator, playmate, research buddy, close friend, soul companion & potential long-term life partner.
- Refer people or hire me as a guide, especially if you are a leader in the transition from one stage to another🚌
- Subscribe to my newsletter, Enzyme for Thought, read my work and share your reflection. That will help me hone my thinking.