I’m currently based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I’m writing a book while working as a guide and facilitator. Beside, I’m teaching Contact Improvisation dance and apprenticing with the wonderful people of MindKind Institute.
My writing on Medium.
Current focus: (now till end of 2020)
- Finish a new book that I am co-authoring with Stephen D’Souza (temporarily titled “Not Being”). It’s about a transformation of identity, a shift from 1) figuring out who we think we are to 2) striving towards who we want to be to 3) remembering who we really are. We will explore what it means to live, work and lead from that new way of being (or interbeing). A quick overview here, and you can sign up for more info here.
- Deepen my guiding & coaching practice through working with 3-5 more clients. Joining a deep coaching program on Integral Coaching & Enneagram. Also fundraise for my certification. (Tiếng Việt ở đây, Nôm na chuyện đời.)
- Continue bringing aspiring writers & craftspeople to come alive together with Write & Craft.
- Deepen my movement & embodiment life through teaching & practicing Contact Improvisation here in Ho Chi Minh City to more people.
Research, decide and prepare to apply to PhD programs on Organizational Behaviors.Apply to grad school, most likely Divinity Schools. Fun to dance with God.
- Help Dr Home cultivate & strengthen partnerships to create more work opportunities for MindKind Institute in cultivating wise & kind leaders in Vietnam & Southeast Asia.
- Continue sharing my learning & reflection through newsletter & blog.
- Most importantly, notice when I am out of the element and fall back into the flow of clarity, humor & love.
Reach out when you need:
- guidance from someone who can see you for who you are, to accept your flaws while holding you in your highest potential.
- Especially if you are a growth-oriented, making-a-difference Millennial who is asking 1) “What’s next?”, 2) “How do I level up?” or 3) “Is there more to life?” or, reach out to me.
- a facilitator who can bring people together to discover things they otherwise wouldn’t have seen.
- a thinking & sparring partner who can write.
- a new energy to shake things up.
The help I need right now:
Join me in one or all of those fun adventures above! I’d love your good companionship. That may mean:
- Refer people or hire me as a guide. 🚌
- Recommend to me related readings & interesting people to interview for the book or the upcoming podcast.
- Subscribe to my newsletter, read my work and share your reflection. That will help me hone my thinking.
- Try contact improv classes or help me create opportunities to bring more movement & embodiment to those who will benefit.
- Opportunities: Know of anyone or any companies in Vietnam / Southeast Asia interested in leadership development with a focus on wisdom & compassion? Let me know!
Ongoing Practice: “Love your work. Love your people. Love your world. They will provide for you, more than anything you can ever ask for.”
Now to other info
Weekly Newsletter: If you want to hear more regular updates with all of its absurdly profound quirkiness, I write a weekly digest to share thoughts. CHECK IT OUT HERE 😋 Enzyme for Thoughts.
Working together: I’m always on the look for play-mates, make-mates and action-research-mates. If you are actively pursuing a few really interesting questions, if what you are creating is not just a product or a community but also a theory or IF YOU JUST WANT TO SAY HI please reach out to me. The Internet is pretty good for serendipity.
Also, if we ever work together, you may want to read Khuyen 101, a guide I wrote to make easier for people to understand me. It’s updated regularly, although I’m in a perpetual beta mode so do expect some bugs. Also, How to Love Khuyen, because we are all learning to love better and it’s good to make it easier 🤩
p/s: This page is inspired by the Now movement.