I have been asked a few times to share in public some of the lessons and perspectives from my life story. I hope you find them useful.
Program Octave: Manage one’s messy self (20′)
- I talked about what I’ve learned from the work of Peter Drucker, especially in managing my life and work. There is also a short interview about the motivation for the talk.
Story from the Stage – WBUR (7′)
- A short story on how my time was stolen by a time-saving app. I hope it reveals something about our perverse relationship with time in addition to my strange addiction.
- A presentation and reflection at the end of my beautiful 4 year of undergrad at Tufts. Failures along the way, lesson learned, and words of wizdom.
- A panel at Drucker Forum 2015 when I shared about managing myself in the digital age.
- A story told at The Moth in Boston, May 2017 🙂Breakfast: Love and Trap. I accidentally won a story slam!