I have been asked a few times to share in public some of the lessons and perspectives from my life story. I hope you find them useful.
Program Octave: Manage one’s messy self (20′)
- I talked about what I’ve learned from the work of Peter Drucker, especially in managing my life and work. There is also a short interview about the motivation for the talk.
Interview on Vietnam Rising on sharing Contact Improvisation in Vietnam and what it has taught me about the nature of freedom.
The Greatest Greed of all: Time – Story from the Stage – WBUR (7′)
- A short story on how my time was stolen by a time-saving app. I hope it reveals something about our perverse relationship with time in addition to my strange addiction.
Stay Empty, Stay Curious – CreativeMorning Hanoi (20′)
- A story about my unexpected return to Hanoi, where I wonder on what it looks like to be curious about oneself. My current definition of curiosity: the pursuit of Joy in the unknown.
- A presentation and reflection at the end of my beautiful 4 year of undergrad at Tufts. Failures along the way, lesson learned, and words of wizdom.
- A panel at Drucker Forum 2015 when I shared about managing myself in the digital age.
- A story told at The Moth in Boston, May 2017 🙂 Breakfast: Love and Trap. I accidentally won that story slam!